How to Make Check in at the D6 Conference a Breeze
Written by Matt Markins on August 09, 2012
This is a special post for those who are registered for the D6 Conference already.
Dear D6 Attendee,
FastTrack On-Site Check-In is all about fast, friendly, smooth check-in once you arrive on-site.
It's very simple. All we need is accurate, completed information from you and your team members (like name, contact information, job title, etc.). If we have this completed information by Friday, August 17, we will ship/mail your lanyard, name tag, and info card in early September! This way, when you arrive, all you have to do is come by the FastTrack checkpoint to pick up your conference program and turn in your info card!
Here's how it works:
Individual Registrations: (for an individual who is not a part of a group)
- Complete your registration profile. This means we must have your name, completed contact information, job title, email address, etc. See instructions listed below.
- Complete your registration profile as the group leader. This means we must have your name, completed contact information, job title, email address, etc. See instructions listed below.
- Fill out the name of each person in your group
- Assign an updated and accurate email address for each person in your group
- Assign a job title for each person in your group
Step 1. Go to D6conference.com/registration, then click on “Register.” This will take you to the login page for the registration process where you can sign in and update your profile.
Step 2. Once you have logged in, you can make changes, update information, etc., as listed above. Have this completed by Friday, August 17, and you are all set for the FastTrack On-Site Check-In. We will ship your lanyard, name tag, and info card to you in advance to save you time on-site.
If you are part of a group and are not sure if this has been completed, please contact your group leader right away.
For questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.877.7030 and ask for me.
Posted in: D6 Conference
D6 Conference d6 conference check in